1) I went to middle school in Germany, and High School in England because my father was in the Army.
2) I made a willful decision not to learn Spanish in High School because I thought I'd never need it...
3) ...I then fell in love with (and married) a man from Spain. Oops!
4) I like to give things silly names... our cat's REAL name is Captain, but I sometimes call him McSlinkersons, Sugarbottoms or Cheekins. Don't ask, its just something weird I do. :)
5) When I was growing up, I wanted to be a paleontologist.
6) I detested baby dolls as a kid--barbies were ok, but I loved playing with stuffed animals and plastic toy dinosaurs.
7) I would rather adopt a child than have one of my own.
I tag... whoever wants to do this! Sorry, I'm cheap. ;)