Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I really want an iPhone, + Pogo stylus, so I can do this:

Art by Goro on Gorilla Artfare, AMAZING art, check it out!

These were painted with a POGO stylus and a regular ol' iPhone. Pretty amazing, imagine the intricate sketches & color roughs you could do, on the go! No need for paint, sketchbooks, brushes... just your phone and the stylus.

I want this pretty badly, maybe after Christmas. :)

I've been sculpting, I swear! I've got some cute new cephalopods waiting for a coat of paint and a photo session... and I've been tagged (twice!) for filling out that meme that's been circulating the blog-o-sphere... don't worry, I'll fill it out later today. :) Thanks for thinking of me! <3

5 comments:

Alexis Cala said...

There's a similar thing for the Nintendo DS. If you get an R4 or something similar you can run a program called Colors!, it's a nifty little paint program.

http://colors.collectingsmiles.com/

It's what I use for digital sketches on the go. ^_^

Unknown said...

Ohhh, thanks for the heads up! I had heard of it but hadn't done any research... and I didn't realize it was that powerful!

After playing with the included DS apps (pictochat), and playing brain age, I was a little turned off by the lack of pressure sensitivity--I didn't think that anything else for the system would be very sophisticated. I was obviously wrong!

Yet another reason to buy an R4 card, I guess! :) MUCH cheaper than an iPhone, too. XP

Thanks again for the good idea. :D

Alexis Cala said...

Sure thing! :D

Yeah, I have to admit I was a little skeptical about the pressure sensitivity thing too, until I saw an article on Colors in ImagineFX. They had examples of some awesome things people had done in it and I figured I would try it. ^_^

Jude said...

It looks like this is a very cool stylus! I am curious how it works?
Well anyway thank you so much for your nice comment in my blog few days ago. What particular art piece did you like? Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks,
Jude
artist

My Art Blog:
http://paintingsbyjude.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this shelly!
it is indeed a beautiful painting. does it still create beautiful paintings if the painter is not talented like me?