Friday, October 24, 2008

New Mailing List! Have a Happy Friday!

I started a mailing list last night--mailing list members will get a 'sneak peek' at new merchandise before the rest of the internet, word of upcoming sales, special list-only promotions, and news of events/shows I'll be attending.

You can sign up here on my blog, or on my website!

--

Ahhh, its been a very busy work week! Lots of art being made at work, which is great fun (I love being busy)--but at the same time I feel pretty lazy by the time I get home. I've been working on 'after work'/personal art a lot less this past week and a half--though being ill may have had something to do with that as well.

I have art to make tonight (I'm lookin' at you, London Flat Couture!), sculpts to finish up, and photos to post. I had wanted to share photos NOW, but unfortunately, my camera's battery needs a recharge... so hopefully that will be ready by the time I get home tonight. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sister! I'm waiting patiently "don't want to rush the artist", plus I had a "stomach thing too", I've never puked out of a car window before....it makes it hard when your seat belt won't let you lean all the way out the car window, yah, that sums up my Monday/Tuesday! :) Put me on your mailing list if I'm not already!

Anonymous said...

Gosh you're talented! I just looked at the few pictures and drawings on your mailing list site....amazing that is computer generated? It looks like the old "cray pa" type drawing materials....amazing...what about the drawings? They look like charcoal pencil...is that all done on a computer?

Unknown said...

Oh yuck! Stomach bugs are never fun to deal with. :(

Thank you! <3 All of the work on my website is digital, apart from the figure drawings, which were done with col-erase colored pencils. :)

Thank you for being patient!