Thursday, September 11, 2008

Littlest Pet Shop DS

Littlest Pet Shop is the first game that I've worked on from the (almost) beginning right through to the very end. Exciting! Hopefully little girls will love it. :) I worked on a lot of assets for this game--lots of textures, a few 3D models, and some of the mini game graphics. I worked a bit on the Wii version of the game as well, but mostly I was on the Nintendo DS project. I'm excited to see what the final game is like. :)

In the meantime we're already working on the next (unannounced) project, which looks like it'll be a lot of fun, too!

Our team is having a cookout this afternoon in celebration, yum! When I think about that, it'll probably be the last one for the year... I noticed on the drive to work yesterday, that the leaves are already turning yellow! And we had to wear long-sleeved shirts yesterday, it was a bit brisk! Summer feels like it lasts forever in Utah, I feel like its very strange to see the seasons changing so abruptly...

2 comments:

Anna Luther said...

SHELLY YOU HAVE A BLOG AND I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT?!?! and you never wrote me back...sniff....how are things you magnificent woman you?

Unknown said...

I didn't realize I owed you a letter! D: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to snub you at all!!

I'm doing really well... work is wonderful. <3 I'll go into more detail later~