Saturday, September 13, 2008

Going to Las Vegas!

We're headed to Las Vegas for the next few days! I've never been to Las Vegas before, and neither has Xavi. I'm really excited about seeing all the lights, drinking, people watching, shopping... everything just sounds awesome.

I'm getting more and more excited to try my hand at gambling, but I am 100% excited about eating there! We've already made a reservation for Craftsteak, owned by Tom Colicchio, the head judge on Top Chef.

Currently I have my eye on KOI for another reservation--visit the website, I implore you! The restaurant looks AMAZING. The food sounds yummy, too. ;)

I have the feeling that we'll be spending a loooot of money on food and drinks, but whatever! VEGAS!

Anyone out there have any tips or favorite places to see/eat on the strip? I'd love to hear your recommendations!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Anna Luther said...

Avoid all things that happen on CSI? And since you are going to vegas...I miss you like the deserts miss the rain. You are too far away. Really. Don't you yearn for cheeburger cheeburger bitchfests? Hellz yeah.
b.t.w you are officially linked. FOREVA!