Monday, December 15, 2008

New monster sculpt, almost done...

I wasn't happy with how the mold turned out for my last little monster (to say the least), so this weekend I started him from scratch! Believe it or not, he is much cuter, and smoother without the hours of sanding (thanks to the use of rubbing alcohol!).

I put him in for his first baking last night, after I add all his details, I should be finished with him tonight. :D

I am going to be trying a one-piece mold this time around, and though there are also challenges in that approach, compared to a two-piece mold, I know they're fundamentally easier. ^^;

I may even get to the moldmaking process tonight. :O


No comments: