Friday, November 7, 2008

IKEA!

Ah, the land of cheap, yet stylish goods... we're going to be decorating a bit this weekend!

People with license plates from Nevada and other surrounding states are usually in the parking lot. Its so crazy how people make a pilgrimage to this store, but at the same time I can understand it. ;)

I'll finally be buying some better lighting for my art area, and some wall organizing stuff, as well. Its intended for kitchens, but I can easily see bottles of paint, scissors, sculpting tools and other things hanging within easy reach of my desk. :)

I think these will work perfectly--right now all my acrylic craft paints are in a sad little shoebox, and I usually keep my brushes in a plastic party cup. It works 'ok', but it takes up a lot of space on my small art desk! Thankfully the things I'll be discarding in the organization bonanza can be reused/recycled. :)

I'll take photos once everything is up~! :) I should have some art to post this weekend as well, been working on new stuff for my etsy store!

No comments: